This website is intended to give useful information for everyone who deals with the C programming language.
Who this site is for:• Beginners
• Those interested in gcc compiling
• Those interested in extending C
• Those interested in programming in Windows
• Those interested in image processing
Studying C will give a good knowledge of C++ without classes.
The goal is to find relatively simple programs to help users learn the language effectively.
C language using:
1. Implementation of Unix operating system
2. Implementation of GNU operating system
3. Embedded Systems Programming Standards
4. System programming
5. Compilers and Interpreters development
6. Programming languages that interface with C
7. Languages based on C syntax
8. C compiler effiency relative to Assembly
9. And more...
This web-site is dedicated to:
Ken Thompson (February 4, 1943 - ) (United States)
Dennis Ritchie (September 9, 1941 - October 12, 2011) (United States)
Brian Kernighan (January 1, 1942 - ) (United States)
Richard Stallman (March 16, 1953 - ) (United States)
And to everyone else who contributed to the development of C.